Monday, January 24, 2011

Time to move on brey

Thank you those who came for the concert. Thank you mr chiang for the opportunity. Thank you those who encouraged me ad wished me. I'm sorry as well. I absolutely enjoyed and loved the music we performed together last night. It took my breath away how we brought out the pieces. I was only disappointed in myself. I expected much better of myself. But as I sat there playing new world. A rush vane over me. As I remembered how I felt in the first half. Joy. I didn't live up to my expections for my own solo piece and that combined with how we all played that first half released the floodgates. After gaga my resistance broke and I rushed off. I'm really grateful to have y'all. I can't decide how I performed personally but last night was a special night for all spsb members. To the year 3s. It's a wonderful concert to have performed with you all. I wish you all the very best. To the committee. You guys are awesome ppl who have really guided the band extremely well. I'm sorry to have been more of a burden. To the most Saxy section ever. Y'all are the best. We gonna keep being who we are, as awesome musicians and as crazy loving family.

No comments: